If you want to have a thriving trading career, apply the following hints starting today:
1. Master the principles before executing the tactics.
2. Embrace repetition. Seek deep vs. wide knowledge of what you want to learn.
3. Ignore 99% of anything you hear being taught by bloggers and YouTubers.
4. Ruthlessly curate the trading content you consume. Garbage in, garbage out is a real phenomenon.
5. Eliminate all neediness from your trading.
6. Do something every day to make yourself a better trader today than you were yesterday.
7. Think and problem-solve. Don’t mindlessly switch up your trading system just because you’ve seen something new. Be sceptical and test rigorously.
8. Master one approach instead of barely grasping many.
9. Create outcome independence with everything you do.
10. Respect your time.
11. Keep it simple. Too many indicators, tools, and timeframes = analysis paralysis.
12. Trade what you see, not what you think.
13. Know what you want to see, where you want to see it, when you want to see it.
14. Think differently. Conventional wisdom leads to mediocrity.
15. The only technical you need: support and resistance.
16. It’s not always about having a high win rate. Think about high reward-to-risk. For example, a 3:1 reward-to-risk ratio would allow you to double your risk capital over 10 trades with a win rate of just 50%.
17. Don’t chase a trade or get caught up in what-ifs. There will always be another opportunity.
Enhance your trading
🔙 Browse the Market Players catalogue