Learn how to do sigil magic
Don’t have time to read our larger, more detailed article on how to make a sigil?
Then this is for you!
We’ve created this sigil magic summary for you to quickly understand the main points and to guide you through creating & launching sigils quickly.
How does sigil magic work?
• Your subconscious mind is the driving force behind your manifestation abilities. All manifestation practices are simply methods for embedding conscious desires upon your subconscious mind.
• If you want to talk to your subconscious in the most direct way possible, symbols are the way to go. That’s because the native language of our subconscious is the language of symbolism. This is where sigils come in:
• A sigil is a symbol of your desire. Making sigil magic work for you is about transforming your magical intent into a symbol that your subconscious mind will process and act on.
How to make a sigil
1. First, create your magical intent
What do you want?
Write down your desired outcome. Your magical intent or “statement of desire” describes a specific end result, uses positive language, and is framed in the present tense.
For example: I WORK FOR A BANK
2. Take out any unwanted vowels and repeat letters
A sigil should, ideally, look nothing like the statement. Removing any vowels or duplicate letters will reduce how similar the sigil looks to the original statement, and will make it easier to draw neatly.
Removing all the vowels & repeat letters from our example, I WORK FOR A BANK, we’d end up with: WNFKBR
How to draw a sigil
3. Turn the remaining letters into a symbol (sigil)
The remaining letters will form your sigil: the symbol to be implanted into your subconscious. Get creative with this and ensure your symbol will be looked at as a picture, not a set of letters.
Of course, the hidden meaning of the symbol will be registered each time it’s looked at.
HOW TO LAUNCH A SIGIL
4. Implant that sigil into your subconscious mind
Sit down in a comfortable spot, focus on your breathing, and wind down slowly. Gaze at the symbol without straining, taking it in as a picture alone.
What should I do with my sigil?
When you’ve activated your sigil, keep it in a place where it can be processed unconsciously. Here are a few good ideas:
• Put it on your bedroom wall
• Stick it to a bathroom mirror or a window
• Snap and save it as your phone’s home-screen
• Put it next to your TV or computer monitor
• Make it the logo for your business (if appropriate)
And that’s how you do sigil magic!
If you’d like to go deeper, check out our detailed article: how to do sigil magic.
There’s more where that came from
Get new manifestation tricks sent to your inbox.